Trauma is another main avenue for neurotoxicity. A single blow to the head or neck can damage or destroy many neurons in the brain, leading to decreased neurotransmitter function. Obviously, the more blows to the head a person takes, the greater the potential neurotoxicity, which increases the likelihood of resulting symptoms over time. However, even neurotoxicity due to head or neck trauma can be compensated for using properly balanced amino acid therapy.
The Science Behind Amino Acid Therapy
- What are Neurotransmitters?
- Inhibitory Neurotransmitters
- Excitatory Neurotransmitters
- How are Neurotransmitters Made?
- Proper Neurotransmitter Balance
- Imbalances Cause Disease Symptoms
- Science and Clinical Insights
- – Causes of Neurotransmitter Imbalances
- – How to Improve Neurotransmitter Function
- – Properly Balanced Amino Acid Therapy
- – Proper Neurotransmitter Production
- – Amino Acid Therapy Safety
- – Neurotransmitter Testing
- – OCT Assay Interpretation
- – Resources and Testing