Amino acid therapy involves a lot more than taking a bunch of pills. To truly understand why this process works, you need to understand what is going on behind the scenes. The science behind amino acid therapy may not be a great read (except for you health-junkies!) but once you understand how and why it works you begin to understand why we can achieve such amazing results.
Use the navigation outline on the right to learn more about how and why amino acid therapy works. If you want to know it all, start at the top and work your way down (be sure and take a break and let the information sink in if you start to feel a little overwhelmed). Alternatively, go to the part that most interests you and start there. We have provided this information because there wasn’t a good, concise explanation of how this therapy came about and wanted to provide our clients with a resource they could use as well as a place they could refer their health care providers.
If this approach makes sense to you, please contact us – we’d love to help you achieve your optimal neurotransmitter function and eliminate your symptoms!
- What are Neurotransmitters?
- Inhibitory Neurotransmitters
- Excitatory Neurotransmitters
- How are Neurotransmitters Made?
- Proper Neurotransmitter Balance
- Imbalances Cause Disease Symptoms
- Science and Clinical Insights
- Causes of Neurotransmitter Imbalances
- How to Improve Neurotransmitter Function
- Properly Balanced Amino Acid Therapy
- Proper Neurotransmitter Production
- Amino Acid Therapy Safety
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- OCT Assay Interpretation
- Resources and Testing